Monday, November 24, 2014

Where has the time gone? Jeeze.... we may not be good at this.

Where has the time gone? I guess that is life, it flies by. Everyone is a year older and hopefully wiser..... hopefully is the key word.

Here is a wrap up of the last year for the James Family:

Tyler finished his first year of farming. WE DID IT! It was exciting, stressful, and educational. Sloane has learned that she loves the crops and the dirt. It is fun watching her run free and wild when we go out to visit Tyler and the crew. Terra finished up her year teaching at Plainview High School as the Fashion Design, Interior Design and Cheerleading coach. At the end of the year we found out Sloane was going to be a big sister and Tyler and I decided that we could cut back in some areas so that I could stay home with the two girls. Tyler Planted his new crops, we were blessed with moisture, lost some crops, replanted and now we are in full swing of finishing up harvest for 2014. Sloane celebrated her 3rd Birthday in style with a Sheriff Callie party encompassing of Pony Rides and all. It was a huge success. Now to wait eagerly for Thanksgiving so I can put up my Christmas decorations. Here are some photo flash backs of 2013-14 for the James Family.

Heacock Family Christmas-2013 Johnson City Christmas Lights

Easter 2014

Sloane hanging out with her Great Grandpa PawPaw and El (Jack Heacock)

Sloane had and announcement-Big Sister Jan 2015

Fearless Sloane trying to feed one of Daddy Bill's Calves
Playing in the water at Hickory Pass Ranch



Father's Day 2014-Sloane Caught her fish with Daddy Bill.

Then she Bill Dance'd the fish by kissing it.

Praise the Lord for Rain. We love the mud.

This sweet face melts us.

After we shut off a pivot. Love this sweet thing, and she loves her daddy.


Gender Reveal..... It's a GIRL. Sterlee Mae coming January 2015

Photos in the Sunflowers A MUST!

First Day of Mother's Day out 2014 at First Baptist Church Plainview.

Halloween 2014-Meet Molly from Bubble Guppies.

Halloween 2014-Sloane and her Best Friend James or should I say Curious George. It was epic to go trick or treating in a battery powered vehicle. 

Here we are Happy 3rd Birthday Sloane! Sheriff Callie Style. Cake and cupcakes by Kimberly's Cakes in Amarillo Texas. IT WAS AMAZING!


Ponies in the backyard...... YES it happened.

She was so excited and now wants one of her own.

Sloane and her life long friend Bailee.

The Sheriff and her Deputies.

James Family 2014-I love this man. Credits to Alex Blair Photography. She is now in Georgia so check her out. She travels!!!
http://alexblairphotography.zenfolio.com/




Soon we will be a family of 4.

In the last year I feel like I (Terra) have become a tad bit wiser with time and age. I learned that while I love a challenge and want to work hard to prove to myself that I am a successful young adult and the ability to contribute to my family isn't worth the time that I sacrificed away as a mother to Sloane. I am excited to start my adventure as a stay at home mom of 2, and a farmers wife. Neither are easy, but those titles are real jobs in our house.

Peace out!
Terra































No comments:

Post a Comment